Saturday, July 10, 2010

Believe And Achieve

Men often become what they believe themselves to be.
If I believe I cannot do something, it makes me incapable of doing it.
But when I believe I can, then I acquire the ability to do it, even if I didn't have it in the beginning.

Mahatma Gandhi


A short passage that encourage me a lot. We often though we can't achieve some certain thing or we will never reach our goal. Serious, sometimes try thing of other way, believe we can even though sometime we are not skillful enough. But God has his way for us, he never want us to be a failure but a successor. Aim for the best and do your best, do your best and acquire the ability to do it. Never look down at yourself, we are so difference that we will never know what God is gonna work in us. So Cheer up FRIENDS.

No comments: